Want to create or adapt books like this? Learn more about how Pressbooks supports open publishing practices.
Book Contents Navigation
Introduction: A World "Together Apart"
1. Emergent COVID-19 and SARS-CoV-2 in Social Imagery and Social Video: Initial Three Months of Viral Dispersion
2. Global Citizens against Socio-Technological Incursions on Privacy, Human Rights, and Personal and Social Freedoms: Temporary Pixels and Ephemeral Voices
3. Blowing Whistles on Transnational Social Media: From Micro-to-Mass Scales, Privately and Publicly
4. Transnational Meta-Narratives and Personal Stories of Plastics Usage and Management via Social Media
5. In Flames, In Violence, In Reverence: Physical Protest Effigies in Global and Transnational Politics from a Social Imageset
6. Exploring the Transnational Allure of "Street Democracy" via Twitter based on a Contemporaneous Real-World Case
7. The Remote Woo: Exploring Faux Transnational Interpersonal Romance in Social Imagery
Epilogue: Beyond the Social Moment
Social World Sensing via Social Image Analysis from Social Media Copyright © 2020 by Shalin Hai-Jew is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License, except where otherwise noted.