Authors: J. Spencer Clark, Suzanne Porath, Julie Thiele, and Morgan Jobe
Download this book
About the Authors
I. Main Body
1. What is Action Research for Classroom Teachers?
2. Action Research as a Process for Professional Learning and Leadership
3. Planning Your Research: Reviewing the Literature and Developing Questions
4. Preparing for Action Research in the Classroom: Practical Issues
5. Collecting Data in Your Classroom
6. Analyzing Data from Your Classroom
7. Let it Be Known! Sharing your Results
8. The Action Research Process from a High School ELA Teacher’s Perspective
Action Research Copyright © by J. Spencer Clark, Suzanne Porath, Julie Thiele, and Morgan Jobe. All Rights Reserved.